One thing I’m grateful for is my MOM (as corny and cliche as that sounds, it’s true. She’s my hero).
- She saves me a lot of time and energy by helping me with my chores
- She’s always been there to take care of me, especially on my sickest days. Sometimes my home felt like a hospital from the way she brought food to my room and nursed me back to health
- She’s never put any man before her kids
- She’s been through so much in Iran, yet she is the strongest, most independent, and happiest woman I know til this day
- She treats me like a princess whenever I need that extra lovin’ and attention
The best thing is that I see myself turning into my mom day by day and I could not be happier. She’s incredible.